Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Pathology of Biomechanical Addiction


Metal and plastics
Inserted slowly
Personal Will and Fate Align
Sharpened scissors
assist my new design.

Self surgery.
Tagged, I become one of them.
Tracked, numbered.
Inventory, an animal
I am part of the network
They will find me
I cannot hide
The computer knows me
I am becoming.

A Shadow overcomes me
What is this fucking thing?

55 metal shards
A microchip implanted
This is an addiction
Razor Wire
I must have more
I must replace my body with circuits

There is perfection in technology
Euphoria in adrenaline
From puncturing skin.
Something that feels so good
Cannot be a sin.

Is there something wrong with me?
No, I will live.
A wanderlust for frontiers
More than human
The Ubermensch
Integration of man and machine.

2 Corinthians 12:7

-steve

No comments: